New Features and Enhancements
- OnSite with eCom:
- Field mappings: The eCommerce setup panel now lets you specify what OnSite field to use for each product description field in eCom: Title, Full Title, Description, and Content. For more information, click here. LSC-5316
- eCom categories: You now have the option to allow OnSite to manage categories in eCom.
- Product images – OnSite now supports 12 images for each product (master or child). LSC-5309
- Customer merges can now be undone with a payload on new customer merge operations.
- The OnSite uninstaller now removes all files in the /Users/<user>/Library/ folder. LSC-4218
- Performance improvements:
- Quotes, Orders and SROs now cache tax codes in order to reduce the time it takes to open these documents. LSC-5359
- Smart Find requests are given lower priority in order to improve UI responsiveness.
- Overall improved performance when opening documents in OnSite. LSC-5377
- Enhancements to system diagnostics for Lightspeed Support – We increased the verbosity of PostgreSQL logs to better track autovacuum activity. LSC-5424
- All help menu links have been updated. LSC-2091
- MasterCard 2-series BINs – OnSite now includes support for MasterCard 2-series Bank Identification Numbers (BINs). LSC-4633
- OnSite Installer – The prerequisites in the Installer now include macOS 10.10 or later. LSC-4982
- Import/Export progress bar – We’ve reintroduced the X of Y records processed progress bar for Import and Export operations. LSC-5388
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Invoice ID to be partially obscured. LSC-4218
- Uninstaller application – Fixed an issue that always required the computer to be restarted after an uninstall. LSC-2889
- Apple GSX:
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect error text to be displayed when creating a carry-in repair on a PO that has not been saved (GSX). LSC-3148
- Fixed an issue that allowed a carry-in repair to be created with a blank phone number.
- Removed the spurious (work) text that was automatically appended to the phone number field. LSC-3159
Fixed an issue that caused the Save button to be disabled on the PO after creating a carry-in repair. LSC-3233
- Custom Fields – Fixed an issue that allowed Custom Fields to be created with blank names or names with whitespaces only; blank Custom Field names may cause unexpected search results in Smart Finds. LSC-3512
- Splitting Invoices – fixed an issue that could prompt the user twice when splitting an Invoice.
- Set customer birthday – Fixed an issue that prevented a Customer’s birthday from being set using POST /api/customers/(d+)/. LSC-4118
- Get customer create date – Fixed an issue causing the create date not to be returned from GET /api/customers/(d+)/. LSC-5345
- Set customer on Order or Invoice – Fixed an issue that was causing the PO field to be cleared when setting the customer.
- User agent – The user agent field in the API now accepts hyphens (-). LSC-5086 LSC-5261
- System Crashes
- Switching users – Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Lightspeed OnSite to crash when switching users if multiple OnSite servers are deployed to the same network segment.
- Reopening an Order – Fixed a crash that could occur when an Order that has been previously invoiced is modified and saved. LSC-4576
- Adding a Customer with deleted terms – Fixed an issue that caused Lightspeed to crash when adding a Customer to a sales document if that Customer record contained Terms that were deleted. LSC-4968
- Printer error in server logs – Fixed an issue that caused spurious error messages to be written to the server logs when a printer was unavailable. LSC-4198
- Tax-inclusive stores
- No Tax selling price – Fixed an issue that caused the wrong selling price to be displayed after setting the tax code to No Tax. LSC-4665
- Large quantity pricing – Fixed an issue that caused the wrong amounts to be displayed in sales documents when a large quantity of a small price item was added. LSC-5494
- Product Import Selling Price – Fixed an issue that caused the wrong selling price to be set when importing products in a tax-inclusive environment. LSC-5423
- Discount on eCom orders – Fixed an issue that caused OnSite to crash in certain cases if an eCom discount was applied.
- Locked line item on eCom orders – Fixed an issue that allowed a locked line item from an eCom order to be modified via the gear menu.
- eCom categories – Fixed an issue that caused products NOT to be re-uploaded if an OnSite Web Category was deleted in Lightspeed eCom. RAT-255
- iPad receipts – Fixed an issue that was causing an asterisk to appear on receipts for line items with Products with a No Tax Tax Status. LSC-4737
- Fixed a bug that always applied a pricing-level when the pricing-level name was blank. LSC-4770
- Retina displays – Fixed an issue that was causing previews to appear dimmer than the rest of the UI on Retina displays. LSC-4998
- Rounding – Corrected a calculation that could introduce a small (0.01) tax amount discrepancy after a payment was applied in a tax-inclusive environment. LSC-5054
- ReportMaster – Fixed an issue that caused the Total Sell amount to be displayed in a tax-inclusive environment. LSC-5059
Support payloads – Fixed an issue that caused payloads to not be applied if the user deleted the /Users/Shared/LightSpeed/ folder. LSC-5221
- Support Help Link – The link to the OnSite support pages on lightspeedhq.com has been updated.
Fixed an issue where serial numbers remained in available inventory after being sold. LSC-5271
- StoreMaster – Fixed an issue that was causing the wrong price to be displayed in the Sell column due to rounding. LSC-5290
POS receipt printing – Fixed an issue that caused receipt printing to fail if Auto Logout After Finishing Sale is enabled and a gift card payment was applied. LSC-5379
- Discount column width – Fixed the column width of the Discount column in sales document to prevent the header from being truncated to Disco. LSC-5431
- Discounts – Fixed an issue where a discount with a large number of digits of precision (e.g. 3.6666666666667) was being truncated instead of rounded. LSC-5554