Lightspeed Restaurant POS app 3.17
- Table inactivity indicator: a new timer feature that allows staff to better track table touch points. Tables left alone for too long will now display a small timer
- Set pickup time for orders placed for takeout service, directly in the order view
- Add additional notes to be added to customer cards, such as allergies. These notes can be viewed from the Manager.
- Fixed an issue that could cause “black ticket” due to a memory leak in the STAR printer module
- Print when finalize now works when the bill is split in equal parts
- Fix for not being able to split a bill if one part has been finalized
- Fix of the VAT alignment on Blackbox tickets (Belgium)
- Some translation fixes
Lightspeed Restaurant Manager 4.17
- Cash due details in user reports so servers can easily identify the cash to include in their end-of-shift deposit.
- In labor reports, Managers can now add new shifts for their employees from anywhere, saving time when doing payroll.
- New discount options for timed events to easily increase/decrease by percentage or monetary value
- Assign an iOS device to a specific floor in a multi-floor establishment to streamline workflows.
- It’s now possible to have a modifier group with only 1 option
- Synchronisation issue of user groups with Liteserver has been fixed
- The invoice date is now the creation date of the invoice and not the date of the first receipt