Lightspeed Restaurant POS app 3.28
- Actions Panel:
- A new panel in the Order view is now available with the option to multi-select items and perform actions on them. The first actions we’ve made available is the ability to transfer individual items or an entire receipt to another tab/table.
- In-app onboarding help:
- A new tool that allows users to learn about new features directly from the login screen. For example, the Actions Panel.
- You can now transfer only one item within a group.
- Combos and choices:
- You can now easily select multiple items.
- We simplified splitting combos.
- We removed the alert that showed multiple times if you tried to remove more items than the printed quantity.
Lightspeed Restaurant Manager 4.28
- Sequential IDs on Receipts:
- There is a new option to have sequential IDs displayed on receipts and reports.
- The Allow Receipt Transfer Ownership permission must now be enabled for users who want to transfer either their own table or someone else’s.
- We improved the French content.
Note: Some features require your LiteServer to be updated to 4.28. This update will take place automatically in the coming weeks. If you want to have your LiteServer updated sooner, contact Support.